24.5.06

Today

Well, what a day it's been. I left for work this morning at 5 past 8 and didn't get there until 9.25am!! It was probably my longest journey to work ever. It was raining which usually causes some chaos - it was just far worse today. I text ahead to work saying I was running late and they were ok about it.

When I finally made it in I noticed a rather large box sitting on the floor in one of the exam rooms... my computer had arrived!!! I opened it up and had a bit of a play but I'll leave it mostly til I'm home tonight. It looks so cool though. David (my boss) asked me very politely if he could have a play, how could I say no. So he set it up in one of the rooms. I'm happy I decided to go ahead with it. It was too good a deal to pass up. Even the leather carry case is great. It's really strong and has lots of pockets and compartments for papers, pens, cards and even a cell phone!
So grown up!!!! : P

Actually when I think about it I should probably take that last statement back. I am such a klutz! I have to admit that most people who know me already realise that. Even when I was at camp I was called into the Klutzy Club! How could they not after the knee incident! The reason I've mentioned this is because I was heading into our kitchenette at work I punched the corner of the desk (accidentally of course) but boy did it hurt. I caught the knuckles of my middle and ring finger on my left hand. Instant swelling and soon after some nice bruising appeared! I can't believe myself sometimes!!

No comments: