19.5.06

Drama Drama Drama

Why is it that some people can not exisit on this planet with out drama in their lives. Why they can't be content just living a normal stress free life is beyond me!! Sometimes creating drama is the only way they can get attention, which actually makes me sad. It doesn't matter if it's positive or negative - just as long as they get it. For me though the worst part is when others get caught up in the fuss they create. The reason for my ranting ... I got caught up in some of this drama this week - it wasn't any fun.

I'm on a roll too. It wasn't even 10am this morning and I had a woman swearing at me. She turned up here for an appointment but we didn't have her booked in and we didn't even have an appointment at that time either. I was confused and she was mad. I offered to put her in for a little later in the morning but she wasn't going to have a bar of it. Eventually she mentioned something about a deal with ASB Bank... we don't have a deal with them. Sure enough she was booked in at our competition up the road. Thankfully she apologised before storming out the door! Aren't Fridays great!

On a positve note one of my favourite patients came in to pick up some contact lenses this morning! He always manages to put a smile on my face! A frame rep also came round with hot coffee! It's not as cold today as it has been this week but it was very welcome anyway.

I should also say that I had a lovely night out last night. After arriving late for dinner, nearly tripping over a chair and getting a wicked cramp in my hamstring, I sat down and had a great catch up with Amb, Isaac, Rach and Amber's family as well. The food was wonderful too. I had the biggest chicken burger ever! Home made bread, avocado, bacon, lettuce, chicken breast and aioli. Yum!! Not to mention a huge bowl of shoestring fries on the side. Tam and Stace ate most of the chips though. I took the cheap way out by not ordering any dessert but sampling bites of what the others had! hehe!! I'm definately looking forward to Amber and Isaac's wedding!! Will be the highlight of the summer I think!

No comments: