24.5.06

The Priest

Elli is reading one of my books called "The Priest" by Francine Rivers. She just emailled me through a passage that is pretty challenging and amazing. I thought I'd post it here too. It's written at the part where God is parting the Red Sea for the Isralites to pass through to escape from the Egyptians.
"...The God who laid down the foundations of the earth and scattered the stars across the heavens was protecting them! The God who could call forth plagues and part the sea was overshadowing them!" Who will dare stand against a God like ours?"
Elli's comment about it to me was special too she put it really well. (Hope you don't mind me posting this Elle)
" --- i like that, its nice to know you have an almighty, all powerful, forever graceful God, or Father on your side when you feel like the whole world is against you!"

Amen

No comments: