25.5.06

Luke 19:40

I found you today, I saw your face in the sunset
and a butterfly reminded me that I'm alive

You say in your word
that if I don't sing this song
even the rocks will cry out
and proclaim your glorious name
You wrote your name in the sky
for all to see, none can deny.

If you care enough
to make the little things so delicate and complex
how much more you care for me
I can only guess
And if that wasn't enough

you let your son die for us
to proclaim your glorious name

You wrote your name in the sky
for all to see none can deny.
So if I don't sing this song
even the rocks will cry out
and proclaim your glorious name.

I wish I coud take credit for writing the beautiful words in this song. It's written by Shooting Stars a great Kiwi acoustic duo. This is probably my favourite song by them. God loves us so much and it's expressed so clearly in this song. Like the words say, if he took so much care in creating the smallest creatures on earth and painting beautiful sunrises and sunsets across the skies, then just imagine how much he cares about us. It's pretty much beyond comprehension. We have been created in the image of God, our Heavenly Father. Created though as unique individuals with free will. What an amazing thing!

No comments: