23.5.06

Soup Soup Soup

I love Soup! There is almost nothing better than a steaming hot mug or bowl in winter time. You know that winter has arrived at Church when we start having Soup Lunches on Sundays after church. They ask a whole lot of people to make a crock pot full of soup and bring it in before church. Then we all enjoy it afterwards with fresh bread rolls. I had the nicest Spiced Kumara soup. It was delicious!! It's also a great time to talk and catch up with different people.

Spent Sunday afternoon with Bex, Elli and Alyssa. Shopped at West City for a bit, then sat in the sun down at the waterfront. Then before inCite watched Gilmour Girls and ate pizza. I know I shouldn't say, but that night I had some good perving time too!! Hehe naughty me!! :-D

I have a busy end of the week/weekend coming up. Thursday night I'm going to a product launch for work. Our main lab is releasing a new lens so I'm off to check that out. Then on Friday night is Simon's farewell thingy - he's off to America for 3 months. Saturday night is Aimee's 21st party, thankfully I'm not working on Satuday morning so I get a sleep in!!! Busy busy!

No comments: