28.6.06

MySpace

The MySpace craze is pretty much sweeping the globe! I'm sure that everyone knows someone who has a 'Space' of their own. I must admit I have one, and I'm slowly learning how to use it and make it look cool. Unlike Blogging, MySpace seems to be mostly about having friends or making them and chatting. There is a place where you can blog or journal though. I'd much rather do that stuff here cause even though there is public access on both I feel a bit more annonomys (sp*) on here.

I'm a bit of a follower and only got one because people were talking about it and I wanted to know what it was all about. Some people on the other hand are making a stand and not joining in just because.

Like with Blogger it took me a while to figure things out, even the simplest things like adding a photo! Today I have just managed to change my background! Its now a pretty beach! I found heaps of cool backgrounds so I'll probably end up changing it every now and again. It's much easier than I thought it would be.

No comments: