1.6.06

Greys Anatomy

I really love this show. I didn't really watch the first season, but I'm totally hooked on the second. Monday night's episode was like the best TV watching ever. Definately my favourite show on at the moment. It's such a great comedy/drama rolled into one!
George would have to be one of my favourite characters. He's so sweet! And of course least fav would be Addison. The writers do their job well of making her out to be the baddie.
Anyway, just a random post.

Speaking of baddies though, this weekend is HM Rage down at Totara Springs in Matamata. The theme is 1920's Gangster. For the Banquet on Saturday everyone is supposed to dress up in the theme. I was thinking about doing the low waisted dress, feather boa, headband thing but that was going to take too much effort for the amount of time that I have. So, I've decided to go as a gangster chick. I saw a picture on a costume hire website. I found myself a toy gun, white tie and a perfect hat all at the Dollar Shop down the road from work and I have my black pinstripe shorts and a black shirt to wear - I'm all sorted. Should be a good weekend.

2 comments:

Shai said...

Hope you don't mind my commenting. Wandered my way into your blog hehe. Interesting test. I tried it on the boyfriend. He did well on the test, even if it is a lie hehe.

Cool blog too btw.

Sarah said...

Hey, thats fine. Glad you enjoyed your visit!