20.3.13

Things I like...

Reading and yes I keep a log of all the books I read and one of my goals this year is about how many books I want to read. I was one off last year and really want to achieve it this time round.



Gardening! Love getting outside and digging in the garden. Even better? Pulling or cutting fresh veggies or fruit from the ground or tree. This year around my house there are figs, limes and feijoas. Potatoes, courgettes, beetroot, silverbeet, cabbages, broccoli and cauliflower. Plus some fresh herbs - mint, rosemary, basil, chives, parsley and coriander. 



Taking photos is something that I've done ever since I got my first point and shoot camera when I was nine. It was red and so so special to me. Going to pick up the developed photos was always so exciting as I could see how the pictures turned out. When I was 16 and digital photography was starting to come in I swore black and blue that I would never use a digital camera. Those grainy pictures coming out of 1 mega pixel cameras were no comparison to film photos! How times have changed.



I like to talk and to listen. Rarely am I not up for a conversation with someone. This includes laughing with people too.


Take me out into the country on a clear night and I'm one happy girl. Stars are amazing. They remind me about God and how amazing and creative he is. What beautiful things he has given us to light the dark night sky.

Travel. This is a big one. There are so many parts that excite me. The adventure, the unknown. New foods and culture. New places and people to see. Also seeing old faces that are separated by oceans. 



I love cooking and baking.



No comments: