26.9.11

Card Making!

I'm getting all crafty and enterprising and I'm going to put some of my photos onto blank cards for people.

Looking at $10 for a set of 6 + postage.
At this stage they're glossy prints on white card and they come with a white envelope.
 Bit of a flower theme at the moment!

I'm going to upload them onto Facebook as uploading more than 1 photo at a time into here drives me nuts!

You can pick and choose which ones you'd like to use and let me know in an email or message on Facebook.

A sideways example is below.  :)


This link will take you to my Facebook album!

2 comments:

Izak Flash Man said...

You can upload via URL, so if you get the direct link of your image on facebook and plug it in here via the image uploader then you're good to go. Unfortunatly It will mean that when the day comes you take those photos off Facebook they will break on here.

Sarah said...

Oh true! That's easy!! Thanks Izak! :)