24.5.11

Thoughts

Almost 5 months through this challenge now. I must say it's getting hard! Some of the photos are so lame and really bad quality. And it's so hard when you get to the end of the day, about to get into bed and then remember...no photo. Then comes the quick look around the room and see what might be close to photo worthy. I found the flower yesterday. I'd worn it in my hair all day (which reminded me of high school), and it had closed up a bit so that became the last minute subject of day 143.

I also hoped that I might be able to write some inspiring things to go along with my "meaningful" photos... hmmm... maybe that will come! I'm sure there are some I can go back and write about but mostly they're just random parts of my day.

The rainbow made me so happy! It was right up in the sky outside our house when we were off to work that morning. I love how it's a reminder of God's faithfulness to us. Which is what Rebekah spoke about at Girls With Soul on Sunday night. (Day 142).

Half way is coming closer and I will be celebrating that day with Ainsley! If you can check her photos out on her Facebook page. She's got a great eye and a sweet camera too!

2 comments:

Izak Flash Man said...

Yeah, I'm lagging way behind in my doodle a days, since getting glandular fever, lol.
Unforseen circumstances can make you forget about these self imposed day things.

Sarah said...

Lagging behind in doing or uploading them?