17.1.09

My perspective

I looked over Izak's blog today and saw a few blogs that he actually written himself since we've been here. I've just posted our group emails - slacker ahy!
I haven't even kept my trip journal up to date :s

It's been a crazy couple of weeks. Crazy. That's a word I've used a lot this trip. Also, 'Oh my!'
I've seen some out of it things.
I feel just a tiny bit disconnected from everything though. Like I've been on cruise control or something. Sometimes I've been surprised at things I've glossed over and other times at the things that have really touched me.
I'm not even sure I can write about them yet. It'll probably be into Feb sometime when life is beginning to settle down that I'll be able to process everything.

The emails have been interesting to read over. Some of the things that have impacted people are really bizarre and it's also funny to see how they've actually reacted in some of these situations.

Being here under these circumstances has made me grateful that my role with WOL involves taking kids who don't know each other on missions trips and not a group who are generally peers and who've known each other for a long long time. It could have had many many pro's but on the whole the con's have shown themselves more often.

I'm tired. Tired, tired, tired.

1 comment:

Izak Flash Man said...

No red dot in philipeans yet. Useless map. I know what your saying about cruise control ai. Ah well.

P.s. I feel like a noob for not know what WOL means.